Subject: Re:Compiling with CRAFT
From: [email-masked] (M.Berionne)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Gio, 06 Mar 97 19:40:50

Hi!

 > My question is this: If I compile a program that uses CRAFT commands,
 > it works fine on my machine, but does it work on machines that don't
 > have CRAFT installed? Does the CRAFT code go into libraries or into
 > the program itself? Explanations would be appreciated.

Of course, your program will run on every other machine, but you MUST compile
it. The compiler copies all the used commands (and just the used commands) to
the executable binary file making it independent.

Bye

    [email-masked]                    >>Bomb!2.0<<
  +--------------------------ON AMINET----------------------------+
  | game/think/VenusTris.lha         game/misc/SnailRace.lha      |
  | game/shoot/fantasy.lha           util/time/MReminder.lha      |
  | game/think/Atoms31.lha           util/misc/Dialer2.lha        |
  | game/think/navalbattle.lha       game/think/Manos.lha         |
  | game/shoot/in_the_target.lha     dev/lang/Logo1_4.lha         |
  | gfx/show/PhotoCDAGA_GUI.lha      dev/lang/Logo1_4Eng.lha      |
  +---------------------------------------------------------------+
  |���BASIC programmers never die, they GOSUB and don't RETURN.   |
  +---------------------------------------------------------------+